<bgsound src="http://www.geocities.com/j_suju/fm_smith-Red_Guitar.mpp" loop=infinite>

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Update

A dear friend asked me to update my blog with the current happenings in my life. All the while I was thinking 'What could I write? What should I write? Is something really happening that I can blog about?'. Well, since a past few days, every step I took forward I moved four steps backward. All these days I personally experienced a quotation that another dear friend of mine always says, "You can beat anything but Stupidity!". How do I explain that? I can't. It is really complicated.

Cheerios

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 1:52 PM, Blogger Vaibhav Choudhary said...

Ah just write tht things which happens near you not with you and that force you to think a while :)

Its so simple ....

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger Sujoo said...

Well Vaibhav..I am such a seggregated creature that 'near me or with me' are synonymous..lol.

 
At 11:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Suju,
its not that complicated ..."You can beat anything but Stupidity(Smart Talented Unique Persin In Demand Is Truly Yummy!!!)...So how can you beat a person who has these many talents...so nothing to worry senorita...u r perfectly allright...Enjoy !!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home