<bgsound src="http://www.geocities.com/j_suju/fm_smith-Red_Guitar.mpp" loop=infinite>

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Save Me Lord

All winter I was patiently waiting for the snow to subside and make way for spring. And now that 'Spring' has arrived, I am all the more worried. Due to frigidity of the barren winter, I had completely forgotten that spring doesn't come alone. Hurricanes and Allergies go hand in hand with spring. Lord save me from those merciless allergies. Aaaacccchhhooooooooooooo!

-------

People say arguments are healthy. I say they are not! They were not meant to be healthy, otherwise they won't be called arguments.

Cheerios

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 1:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought u are tough...but ur comments suggest to me that this book worm girl is soft n sensuous to American Weather :-)...Enjoy Senorita

 
At 8:07 AM, Blogger Sujoo said...

@Nitin: haha..tuf and me? Somewhat. But these allergies that I accquired in Amrika..kills me every spring.

 
At 11:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But u know senorita u r BORN TO FIGHT :-)

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger Vaibhav Choudhary said...

koi na, bad health is a good reason to rest and enjoy some days :D, so let it come :)

 
At 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aur apne Aaaacccchhhooooooooooooo ke lie...KUCH LETE KYON NAHI ;-).Hope u rem these lines

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger Sujoo said...

@Vaibhav: Good one.
@Nitin: Yeah I do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home