<bgsound src="http://www.geocities.com/j_suju/fm_smith-Red_Guitar.mpp" loop=infinite>

Saturday, April 28, 2007

WC '07

There was once a time, I used to get excited to see all cricket matches, be it India versus someone or otherwise. But the sole reason for the interest, was Indian Team, and MIB. Ya, Sachin Tendulkar too. I dunno what has happened to all of it. The aura of the Indian team has vanished. We now suffer humiliating defeats. Sigh! And my interest in cricket matches went with it too..disappeared out of nowhere. I guess partly, this can be blamed upon the American college football.

I dunno, I feel like saying, 'Thank god! The WC 07 is coming to an end today with a predictable match!' If only the outcome was the one 'unexpected', I might just start watching some good cricket.

Cheerios

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 6:08 AM, Blogger Vaibhav Choudhary said...

india will back again :) .... the imp. thing is good cricket is still going on .. may be our famous cricket players are not their.

 
At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everytime india wins few matches and we goes into dilemma of being world beaters...Chappel said correctly "If you want to be like Australia you can't run your cricket like Zimbabwe".To err is human but to not learn from ur mistake is foolishness.Here consistency is the mantra.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home