<bgsound src="http://www.geocities.com/j_suju/fm_smith-Red_Guitar.mpp" loop=infinite>

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Thats The Way It Is

Some of my favourite lines, that prep. me up, from the song "Thats the way it is!" by Celine Dion:

I can read your mind and I know your story
I see what you're going through
It's an uphill climb, and I'm feeling sorry
But I know it will come to you

Don't surrender 'cause you can win
In this thing called love

When you want it the most there's no easy way out
When you're ready to go and your heart's left in doubt
Don't give up on your faith
Love comes to those who believe it
And that's the way it is

When you question me for a simple answer
I don't know what to say, no
But it's plain to see, if you stick together
You're gonna find a way, yeah

So don't surrender 'cause you can win
In this thing called love

---

These lines sure have a magic feel. Be it any emotion in the world, you feel you have garnered some courage to face it all and lift up the spirits. I have resorted to this song a gazillion times before. And once more time, I croon.....

Cheerios

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 11:48 AM, Blogger the shiva said...

hey didnt this song come out in 2000-01?...i thought i remember seeing celine dion sing it....

jeez its already been 6 yrs since then!!...

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger Sujoo said...

@the Shiva: Yep!! Time flies ..and quickly.

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger Bhumi said...

this is one of my favourites too..for the same reason! :)

some other good ones from her.."because you loved me" and also "a new day has come"..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home