<bgsound src="http://www.geocities.com/j_suju/fm_smith-Red_Guitar.mpp" loop=infinite>

Friday, March 16, 2007

Joined da Bandwagon

Yes, I have joined the bandwagon, the green one! Still did not get it? Well, its St. Patrick's Day tomorrow and I have decided to celebrate it for fun. Hence, my yahoo avatar is donning green. Wondering why do people celebrate it? Read about it here.

I liked the idea of sporting green color to celebrate the arrival of spring. Winter is pretty depressing and barren over here. To move from snowy white to a fresh green is like enthusing new life! The colour green also stands for hope and nature.

But anyways, green looks soothing too and I love it. So, I got one more reason to pretend I am Irish..lol.

Cheerios

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 1:34 PM, Blogger Vaibhav Choudhary said...

Ya green looks awesome. Its march and in india it seems to be pick summer except some of the northern part.

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Sujoo said...

Hmm..its so hot even in spring there....well the climate is drastically changing..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home