<bgsound src="http://www.geocities.com/j_suju/fm_smith-Red_Guitar.mpp" loop=infinite>

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Of Webchutney

It started with "Chitthi aayi hai" and continued with "Songcatcher" and "Khul Ja Sim Sim". What I am talking about here is the appreciation for the creative advertisements by Webchutney. The name of the company itself is interactive, isn't it? So are their ads. Their clientele are the creme de la creme of the business world including names like Microsoft, Google, Intel, Maruti Suzuki, and many more. Interactive marketing, thats what they aim at. And bingo, they do hit the bulls eye. I can vouch for their innovative nature of ads. If you haven't had a chance to enjoy any of those different and funny commercials, here are some of them:

'Chitthi Ayi Hai' - Microsoft Outlook
'Jugalbandi' - Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Groove
'Songcatcher' - Airtel
'Khul Ja Sim Sim' - Airtel
'Aao' - Make my trip
'Chidiya Udi' - Make my trip
'Chalo Lanka' - Make my trip
'Seeta Haran' - Make my trip
'Referrals' - Make my trip
'Moving train' - Make my trip
'Daddu Ki Amanat - Protex

Cheerios

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 3:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sujatha,

Thanks for the kind words about Webchutney. Much appreciated.

 
At 4:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sujata! thanks for the encouraging words! its very touching to know that someone actually considers our work worth following (sniff!) :-)

thanks a ton!

 
At 4:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forgot to mention in the earlier post... I am Sidharth Rao (representing webchutney) :-)

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger Enjoy Life!! said...

my favs: chitthi and aao

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger Phoenix said...

that was a funny commercial...the chitthi one :) he he
It made me LoL

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger Sudhanwa said...

Hey, thanks for sharing the ads..and the laughs :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home