<bgsound src="http://www.geocities.com/j_suju/fm_smith-Red_Guitar.mpp" loop=infinite>

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Demotivational Postcards..HUH?

Yes, demotivational postcards it is! I got this forward in my mailbox and my immediate reaction was (no points for guessing) 'HUH?'. At least I saw such a thing for the first time. I mean, we do send postcards to motivate and cheer up people. Why would we want to send someone 'Demotivating thoughts'. But anyways, here is one that made me smile.




This "Indifference" postcard is funny. Yeah, it does not take any single muscle to look dumb. How easy is that! So why smile and why frown?
Look Dumb! Some of you lazy people out there, are you listening?

No, I ain't serious. Common, giving a smile would not only make our muscles flex, but would be some work for the gesture receiving person as well.

Cheerios...yeah Smile. Our muscles need ample strength. Give them what they need.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home