<bgsound src="http://www.geocities.com/j_suju/fm_smith-Red_Guitar.mpp" loop=infinite>

Friday, January 05, 2007

Back to the Pavilion

Yep, I am back to the Pavilion. After a short and crisp India trip, I am back again in the U.S. of A. Oh, how I wish the days were longer than they are! My vacation came and disappeared in a jiffy. That was definitely the break I had longed for and nurtured for two years. It was really nice to meet my loved ones. Alas! Family reunion times don't last long. I am back to being a regular PhD student. Help me survive here again god. Give me the strength to stay away from my family. Give me the patience to wait for another such break.

Am I happy? Yes, definitely. It feels damn good to be back on schedule and on blogosphere!

Cheerios

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 11:19 AM, Blogger zoxcleb said...

glad u enjoyed the time off... its been 6 months for me and i wish i cud go back already....

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger Sujoo said...

Home blues...hmm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home