<bgsound src="http://www.geocities.com/j_suju/fm_smith-Red_Guitar.mpp" loop=infinite>

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Hat Ke...

Yes, I am on a movie spree these days. I take breaks during my study sessions to enjoy the bolly -flicks. Some of my close friends even call that as "Studying in breaks!" .

Saw Utthaan and Bas Ek Pal. Both very realistic and different. In bollywood, we call that 'Hat Ke'. Both movies are fast paced and leave you wanting for more; albeit the star cast and performances of BEP are far more exciting than the Utthaan. The story or screenplay (I can distinguish between the two) have a feel good factor to it. Not drastically different, but catchy.

It seems bollywood songs these days have very few words to choose from..not so hat ke. Three song titled "Tere Bin" - From BEP, Woh Lamhe, and Guru released this year. All three are hits and I am waiting for more. If you are an A. R. Rehman fan, you will go ga-ga over Tere Bin from Guru. Its the only song in my Winamp since a week. :D

Hope you folks had a good thanksgiving weekend! Ready to get back into gear from Monday?

Cheerios

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:32 AM, Blogger Enjoy Life!! said...

Looks like you are setting a bad example for your brother :P

 
At 11:18 PM, Blogger my perspectives said...

Bas ek pal songs were pretty good
Mayur

 

Post a Comment

<< Home