<bgsound src="http://www.geocities.com/j_suju/fm_smith-Red_Guitar.mpp" loop=infinite>

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Am I a Nomad?

"Musafir hoon yaaron, na ghar hai na thikana..Mujhe chalte jana hai bas...chalte jana hai.."

Remember this beautiful song penned by Gulzar? Kishore da crooned it and gave it a soul. A searching soul, I would say. Yes, life takes a nomadic course time and again. Nothing stays for ever. Life moves and so do we. From one thing to another, searching and hoping to find a niche only to leave it sometime later.

Why am I saying all this? Because I just shifted my apartment. Yes, rather than it being a gruelling experience, it appeared more emotional. I wonder how long am I gonna keep hopping! I get accustomed to fit myself in an unknown world and after an era of emotional bonding with the place, I quit it to find a new shelter. C'est la Vie!

And I couldn't agree more with the quote of the day by Mary Wollstonecraft: "The beginning is always Today!"

Cheerios

7 Comments:

At 1:18 PM, Blogger Nishit said...

leaving a house you have been living for quite some time is an altogether different experience in its own. Remember "The Last one" in FRIENDS? :)

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger Nishit said...

oh BTW, I just noticed that the line "I am fanatic about Hrithik Roshan" is missing from your profile. Found someone? :)

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger Sujoo said...

@Nishit: Yeah..that was one of the best episodes. Even rented houses mean so much for some people. :)

And ofcourse I am still very much enamored by Hrithik Roshan! It started in 2000 and continues. :D Just removed from the profile to make it shorter.

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger Enjoy Life!! said...

Mary Wollstonecraft: "The beginning is always Today!"

Puneet Sarda: "I will wait for it to begin tomorrow" :d

 
At 2:18 AM, Blogger crackfire said...

oh finally ur shifting .. is over
even i hate it when i have to move from one place to another but hey that's the way the life is

 
At 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No you are just mad

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger Sujoo said...

@Anon: Duh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home