<bgsound src="http://www.geocities.com/j_suju/fm_smith-Red_Guitar.mpp" loop=infinite>

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Ouch!

I just bit my toungue....ouch it hurts. But i enjoyed it. No, I am not a masochist. Blame it on the "Tongue Twisters". I love them. Really. I am not childish either. Believe me TTs can be addictive and quite a challenge. Ever tried playing with them? I am still not able to master this one, which happens to be world's one of the most difficult tongue twisters. No seriously, try this one: "SIXTH SICK SHEIK'S SIXTH SICK SHEEP".

And yeah, no pauses are allowed in between words. Say these tongue twisters (each one) continuously for 5 times. It is addictive and a dose of humor too!

Here are some of my favourites:

"Pakke ped ka pakka papita."

" A skunk sat on a stump. The stump thought the skunk stunk. The skunk thought the stump stunk. What stunk the skunk or the stump."

If you want to purport your addiction further, click HERE !

Cheerios

5 Comments:

At 12:34 PM, Blogger zoxcleb said...

u seem to have a lot of time on ur hands these days :)

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger Sujoo said...

Yes..atleast for some more days.

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger zoxcleb said...

yeah till term begins again... me now on the same track as well.. as u may have figured out from my new blog..

 
At 7:14 AM, Blogger Ujjaval said...

At first glance, your picture looks like somebody has done an artistic pencil drawing or something like that. On second thought, thinking technically, its an outcome of one of the edge detection filter operation on your photo. :-) But its nice.

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger Sujoo said...

@Ujjaval: Thanks. I just used Photoshop and it did the technical thinking. :-).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home