<bgsound src="http://www.geocities.com/j_suju/fm_smith-Red_Guitar.mpp" loop=infinite>

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Double Dhoom


They are back again! Yes, the 'Dhoom' team is back with a bang. The theatrical trailer of the sequel to 2004's superhit movie Dhoom, titled 'Dhoom 2' is out. If the desi version of hollywood need-for-speed movie Fast and Furious, Dhoom, left you greedy for more, I bet D:2 is going to be more adrenaline-pumping. If you haven't checked out the trailer yet, it is HERE!

Being a devout Dufan (Duggu Hrithik's Fan), I grabbed the opportunity as soon as it knocked on the door of my firefox browser. I must admit, the entire look of the movie is really 'Slick'. From the promos it seems a suave remake of a hollywood flick. I seriously do not mind the movie being a remake. All I want to see is a mammoth starcast of HR, Junior B, Ash, Bips, and Uday teamed together to create more Dhoom. Abhishek totally rocked as the smart cop and Uday was funnier as the street lad in the prequel. To add to the glamor of D:2, Bipasha Basu is seen as a desi Lara Croft. Aishwarya teams up with Hrithk. Both are going to sizzle the screen in grey shades. Wow! Could I ask for more?

Hrithik dons a new hairdo. He definitely looks more dashing than ever. I just could not hold myself back from gawking at the more sexier Hrithik. I just cannot wait to see the movie. No seriously.

Cheerios

6 Comments:

At 2:34 PM, Blogger Nishit said...

watched KANK today. pretty much sucked..!!! anyway, Got to see D:2 trailer there...

For me, pleasant surprise was Ash like never before. Slim and Slick. Totally rejuvenated look

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger Vaibhav Choudhary said...

Dhoom, Dhoom ... !!

Nice to see about D:2, you have prior knowledge of upcoming movies :P !!

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger Sujoo said...

@Nishit: Yeah, Ash is looking stunning!
@Vaibhav: I keep track of movies..:P. Thats all I do! :D

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger Ketaki said...

Sujata,
I should seriously start getting my movie updates from you/your blog. I have a suggestion...why not write a separate blog just for new or upcoming hindi/english movie releases? Let me know what you decide.
--Ketaki

 
At 12:15 AM, Blogger Kaushal said...

Hi, Just came across blog...somehow..

And the scrolling links impressed me a lot..I was wondering if it is possible for you to send me the html code for that. I hope you don't mind...

You can directly scribble in the comments area in my blog...

Appreciate this..

 
At 1:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Impressive blog.

I'v been looking forward to this (DH2>) since I heard about this few months back, hope I can get back to see a movie review by you right here.

Cheers,

Saggistica

 

Post a Comment

<< Home