<bgsound src="http://www.geocities.com/j_suju/fm_smith-Red_Guitar.mpp" loop=infinite>

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Post 26/7

Wow. A year has gone by since I defended my master's thesis. Still cannot believe it! No actually, I cannot. It is not because I completed my official requirements for graduation last year that I will remember this day, but for another reason. The Mumbai rain disaster. Yeah, it was on the same day as my thesis defense. I still remember how worried I was for my folks down there, my little cousins. Hmm. Where are all of us post 26/7? Still here. Today is also 26/7 but a new year, new place, new friends, and a new life. Life moves on. New challenges come and go hoping to faze out some memories. It is just a temporal transition with new circumstances everyday.

Cheerios

4 Comments:

At 8:08 PM, Blogger Enjoy Life!! said...

sach hai na...abhi bhi pass hui iska bharosa nahi hota na :P

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger the shiva said...

thats neat!...if i didnt congratulate u then...im doing it now..:)

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger Life said...

Life must walk.."Tough Times Never Last, Tough People DO.......

Nice blog..would love to visit again

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger Stormy Zephyr said...

New to your blog. Goodluck with stuff

 

Post a Comment

<< Home