<bgsound src="http://www.geocities.com/j_suju/fm_smith-Red_Guitar.mpp" loop=infinite>

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Tagged Again.....But This Time It Is WEIRD!

Wow, I got Tagged again! This time by Zoxcleb. This tag is about six things I think are weird about myself. Only six to enumerate, that ain't fair for such a weirdo like me. Lol. Anyways, five weird things about me are:

1. I am an orderliness freak. To call me a freak would be an underestimate. If people don't do it, I do it for them. I just cannot see things out of order.

2. I am a complete foodie! I have atleast one dream per week regarding food; what to eat, where to eat, what to cook, what to try, etc. No wonder people call me Petu!

3. I am a neat handwriting buff too. I judge people quickly from their handwriting. I always use a black gel pen while writing reports or important letters or while signing. I used to do that a lot in India. Though this weird habit of mine has subsided to a certain extent, I still save my black gel pens for the best. After three years of dwelling in the US, I haven't used even half the ink of my black cello gel tip pen that I got from India. It still is my cherished one!

4. I love to talk on the telephone. I can remain glued to the two-way-blabber box for hours, infact aeons. And I am not exaggerating. Ask my friends. They will vouch for it! My cell phone carrier company should offer me some special deals. Lol.

5.To be an ardent fan of Hrithik Roshan and seeing all his movies atleast 8 times itself is weird according to some..well most of the folks who know me. Kaho Na Pyaar Hai, Duggu's first movie, deserves a special mention here; I saw it 53 times!

Weird ain't it. I know. Thats what the tag is about. :P People who happen to read my blog or this post for that matter, feel free to get tagged!

Have a nice weekend people!

Cheerios

2 Comments:

At 4:54 PM, Blogger Nishit said...

got to know huuuge hidden facets of your personality.

1. Monica ... aren't you? :)

2. Wow!!!

3. cool one...

4. I am with you on this. I have record of 3 straight hours...

5. 53 times!!! I too must have watched "Haasil" around that number, not full though. Some selected pars.. :D

[Previous comment deleted because by mistake posted on my roomie's id who had saved his id :P]

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger Sujoo said...

@Nishit: Yeah..some weird facets of my personality, isn't it?

@
1) Monica - YEAH..big time. I am a cleanliness freak too. I have some of her other traits too.
4) My record is for 6 hours and half hours :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home