<bgsound src="http://www.geocities.com/j_suju/fm_smith-Red_Guitar.mpp" loop=infinite>

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I Believe I Can Fly

No, I don't want to fly. I know I am a human. But I do want to achieve certain things far beyond my reach. I want to break the fences of my claustrophobic quotidian life and reach for my aspiration. Can I? Can You?

Simply the thing that I am shall make me live.
- William Shakespeare

Belief in the self is the strongest motivation one can expect and also create in themselves. Belief in the self is enough to go with the tide and also against it. To proceed further from here, it is just enough for me to believe in myself, in whatever action/task I undertake.

Btw, Click HERE to see a pseudo rainbow.

Cheerios


6 Comments:

At 11:59 PM, Blogger zoxcleb said...

which play did Shakespeare say that in? its a lovely quote...

and wow.. what a rainbow...
the ones i snapped (refer my blog) arent half as good, tho i did win a prize for them... :-)

yes, am sure u will be able to reach for the stars.... i hope we all can...

btw, in case u forgot after ur coment, u been tagged!

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger tanvi said...

Oh lovely thought. Very inspirational. This is wat I want to live by. I want to fly.
I loved the rainbow too :)

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger Enjoy Life!! said...

Beautiful!!!---the thought and the rainbow :)

 
At 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you smoking pot again?

 
At 10:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

i loved this line, "break the fences of my claustrophobic quotidian life and reach for my aspiration"!
its the very thing, this want, that is so wonderful, to want this...and that gives you belief, the strength to do so..:) beautiful post.

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger Sujoo said...

@adhocquriks: Thanks :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home