<bgsound src="http://www.geocities.com/j_suju/fm_smith-Red_Guitar.mpp" loop=infinite>

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Broken Glass

By Ita:

As I lay here watching the broken glass,
I wondered if I ever last
The shadow that's between us
Is getting big as a bus
As I lay here in my bed
I notice I'm thinking in my head
As I die here in the dark
To see the fading heart
The tears are rolling down
There's nothing but a sound
The broken glass
Reminds me of the past
All I wanted was a kiss
But it was only a wish
I love you
Will you love me back?
Take my hand
And never be afraid of that

---
A very realistic poem that I came across. Really melted my heart.

4 Comments:

At 4:12 PM, Blogger Hemal Modi said...

An impromptu spin-off from the last two lines:

To take your hand,
is indeed a scary thought.
I’m not sure if you really understand...
We are not scared but distraught.
Not because of the appearance of your hand,
but because of the consequences that comes with your lot.
Though I wish, it was as simple as using potter’s wand.

Just kidding. :)

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger Sujoo said...

@Hemal: Nice.

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger Arundhati Kane said...

Nice one :)

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger Vikrant Naik said...

just happened to stumble upon ur blog bcoz i had written a sick story which was titled "BROKEN GLASS"...
liked the first post abt microsoft people...and one more question...that pic of urs...how did u click it? is it thru a glass window?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home