<bgsound src="http://www.geocities.com/j_suju/fm_smith-Red_Guitar.mpp" loop=infinite>

Monday, February 06, 2006

Can't Stop To Notice

It feels so funny to find that your professor resembles a comic character on TV. A famous one. There is one complex statistics course that I am taking this quarter and the professor is a BIG SHOT. Yeah..he is a biggie in his field. Its a short 1:30 hour class. Not much time to dwadle..lolz. (Yeah Stats is boring after a while!) A couple of classes back, I suddenly happen to notice that Mr. Prof bears a striking resemblance to Raymod..the one everybody loves. Yeah both guys Italian, both Smart, both famous, look similar, and both have the same Italian Accent. That class was a roller coaster ride of non-stop laughter. I could not stop noticing the resemblance. I still cannot. Since then, the whole one and half hour I keep thinking, 'Ray would definitely say like that....thats how ray would do...'. I told Munchy and she was like, 'Are you kidding me?' I asked her to notice how the prof said 'Whatchou gonna do here is...' and imagine Ray saying that. It took me no time to persuade her to see with my eyes and now she joins me in the laugh riot!! ROTFL. Arghhh...I want to concentrate.

My friends who 'know' me, accuse me of possessing piercingly observant eyes!! No kidding. I somehow can see and remember minutest nuances, incidences, characteristics of people, situations, or be it anything. And ask me after a year. I would remember that. Its strange. If I have to recall the stuff I read for the exams, I need to really pull my brains apart. Lolz.

I am off for now. Befor signing off, I have an anecdote to share. One day JV was reading my blog, and said, "Are you aware cheerios is a cereal??". Lolz. Yes, I do Jay. Its fun to tweak words!!


Cheerios (lolz)

1 Comments:

At 7:53 PM, Blogger Bhumi said...

guess wht! my boss's name is the same :) but he doesnt resemble the one everybody loves.. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home