<bgsound src="http://www.geocities.com/j_suju/fm_smith-Red_Guitar.mpp" loop=infinite>

Monday, January 23, 2006

Raising A Toast To My Beloved Parents !!

Happy Anniversary mumma and pappa!! Congratulations on completing a Silver Jubilee today!! Myself and TJ are missing you here.

It is indeed very astounding atleast to me..to see parents and other couples completing anniversary after anniversary of togetherness. They have been there for each other for aeons through good and bad times. As they promise so they fulfill 'For better or for worse'. I used to ponder 'how do people devote their entire life to that someone? What gets them to commit to such a infinitesimal-bonding? Are the societal marriage-pacts the cause of legally coercing people to stay together?' May be not elsewhere, but ofcourse in India. I am sure we all must have seen a lot of people who get stuck in the world of responsibilities, boredom, and eventually their much longed-for enthusiam fazes out! Over years of such cogitation and ofcourse seeing my parents I feel you cannot judge circumstances or people on the basis of other people or the societal perspectives. It all about being there in the moment or all those moments to share. Its all worth in the end. With each year of my parent's anniversary, I completed my anniversaries of some self-conflict and moral-real-world-lectures. All said and done, my astonishment continues.......long years these would be..but really happy for my parents!!! As Joey says...'Its all about Having and Giving and Sharing and Receiving'. Lolz.

The word you must be looking for now..is 'Anyways'! Lolz.

MP made a farmaaish of 'aate ke meethe chile (gode ghavne in marathi)'. For those who do not recall...these are the similar to the pakodas that mumma used to make in the month of 'shravan' or 'seetla saatam'. MP and RS went ga ga over them!! Mission successful. lolz. I too enjoyed them....Dil Se!

Cheerios

4 Comments:

At 11:16 PM, Blogger Enjoy Life!! said...

sahi meinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

 
At 5:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mein marathi nahi hu par i think i might have eaten these
so u know how to cook lol!!

crackfire

 
At 6:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i m Konfused... aate me chilli daloge to meetha kaise hoga :P

Sue, r u alrite? Or do you have taste numbness (i hope this sounds close to color blindness of the tongue :D)

Gode Ghavne sounds inviting though :)

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger Sujoo said...

anon sue: Gode Ghavne are really tasty!!!!!! But ate mein 'chili' (not chile :p) will definitely give me taste numbness if I don't have one. Lolz.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home