<bgsound src="http://www.geocities.com/j_suju/fm_smith-Red_Guitar.mpp" loop=infinite>

Thursday, January 19, 2006

A night's call

'twas twillight
Darkness hovering in
Calling me forth
More enticing than
The pseudo shimmer of hope
To promise me serenity
Nay, surrender I would
Lay in thy arms
Relegating the truth.......


Just a thought. Penned in these lines a while ago and completely forgot about it. I was chatting with TJ when these line re-occured to me. His favourite quote "something is better than nothing" is so opposite of those lines. In times demanding patience and faith, for how long can we avoid succumbing to the combat within us? How resistant are we to the circumstances? How firmly can we hold on the the strongest pillar of hope? Can we see the glass half full?

Yes, we can and only if we want to. Something is better than nothing. As is the glass though half full. I really admire TJ for his strength and courage. All this while, I was like, 'God give me patience and give it to me now'. He knows how to calm me down. He has been a great support for me. Cannot even trace back the times since when I started to look upon him as my alter ego. Got reminiscent of times spent together. He was the scapegoat and an agony aunt for me. Thats my younger bro TJ. It feels so nice to talk to him everyday. Glad that he is there just a phone call away. Yippee.

As for the update on my life, its getting busier and exciting each day, I call it ' The Routine'. Seems like the basic steps of any dance form. Oh...we are just doing The Routine. Ahh...my life has started to sound like that too !!

Cheerios

1 Comments:

At 10:43 PM, Blogger Nishit said...

your busyness is apparent from your frequency on blog :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home