<bgsound src="http://www.geocities.com/j_suju/fm_smith-Red_Guitar.mpp" loop=infinite>

Friday, January 20, 2006

Is there a remedy?

Thank god this week is over. Already heard two grave news. One about DV and other KS and SM. Whats wrong with the universe? Life these days doesnot seem to be a smooth sail for them. And it will take a while to recuperate from destiny's assault. I wish I was there with them.

It seems really strange. Out of the blue you hear grave news about people. People whom you know so well. People with whom you have been associated for so long. People who are your friends. Life does stop momentarily...only for them. For all of us, we can just sigh and feel bad. I hate when people say..'I understand what you are going through...'. NO..you don't! You are not in my shoes. Only the ones put through a tough time can realize what it feels like. But again we all try to extend our love and support. And that is perfectly alright and needed. Whatever the rant be...it takes time to heal.....and who know how much!

...I wish I was with them right now. God be with them every moment. Amen!

Cheerios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home