<bgsound src="http://www.geocities.com/j_suju/fm_smith-Red_Guitar.mpp" loop=infinite>

Friday, December 09, 2005

SMS forwarding

Remember the good 'ol days in India? The craze, the fad of forwarding SMSs!! Boy, I was forerunner in that. Day and night it was my prime source of fun. No wonder my mom scolded me for the shooting mobile bills. :D And then came the free text messaging to the same service subscribers or send '3000' messages for just 25 indian bucks. That just accrued my addiction!! Lolz. In US, hardly anybody messages. Although I am no more an SMS addict, I still keep getting SMS forwards from my kiths and kins in India!!

Here are a few SMS, that were forwarded to me...but in email. :D

1. i love "u", I love "u", I love "u", I love "u", I love "u", I love "u", I love "u". Hey! Don't get excited, I love other alphabets too...v, w, x, y, z !

2. I Love You. I Love You. I Love You. I Love You. I Love You. I Love You. I Love You. That's because Meneka Gandhi says "Love Animals" !

3. Dark were those days, without your sight. When I was in darkness, you gave me light. You gave me strength 2 make life bright. Thank you so much PHILIPS TUBELIGHT !

4. A - U'r Attractive B - U'r D Best C - U'r Cute D - U'r Dear 2 me E - U'r Excellent F - U'r Funny G - U'r Gud Looking H - He He He I - I'm J - Just K - Kidding

5. Last nite I lay in bed, looking at the stars, the beautiful sky and the endless horizon.... and suddenly I thought... where the hell is my roof?

6. You've got Sex Appeal... You've got Style... You've got Intelligence... You've got Class... You've got D Face... & You've got D Body... & I've got the wrong number! Sorry!

7. This cat, is cat, a cat, good cat, way cat, to cat, keep cat, an cat, idiot cat, busy cat, for cat,20 cat, seconds cat !... Now read it without the word cat.

8. Vo aaj bhi hume dekh kar muskurate hain****Vo aaj bhi hume dekh kar muskurate hain****Yeh to unke bache hee kamine hain,****Jo Mamma-Mamma bulaate hain.

9. What is wrong with your cell every time i call a voice comes****that the subscriber u have dialed is a monkey****plz contact zoo for detail

10. Teri aankain jhuki jhuki****tera chehra khila khila****jab tere chehre per haath ghumaya ****to aadha kilo fair & lovely mila

11. Kiss is not like Nokia...Connecting People****Kiss is not like Nike..Just Do It.****Kiss is not like Pepsi..Yeh Dil Maange More****But Kiss is like Pan Parag..Ek Se Mera Kya Hoga

5 Comments:

At 3:47 PM, Blogger Bhumi said...

=)) too good!!

 
At 11:53 PM, Blogger Enjoy Life!! said...

S = Sardaro ka
M = Mazaak udane ki
S = Service

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger 2lrbl said...

Really Cool Ones. :) Already used a couple of them.

 
At 12:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No Butter No Makkhan... They are CLICHED Ms Snow White !!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 1:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice work , suju
im now busy copying them
so this s a blog to follow

thanx
tuxing

 

Post a Comment

<< Home