<bgsound src="http://www.geocities.com/j_suju/fm_smith-Red_Guitar.mpp" loop=infinite>

Monday, December 26, 2005

Merry Making !!!!



Hey ppl....happy holidays!! Christmas is still leaving its mark and New year is round the corner. I am heartily enjoying my holidays to the fullest. Eating, sleeping, and watching movies. Thats all I do....:D. Plus the weather has been kind enough not to bestow the harsh frigid snow. Whoa...merry making it is.

Recently saw the movie 'Bluffmaster'. I think the director bluffed me. I felt like I was 'MTV Bakra'. Yeah right....the movie boasts of loads of entertainment a good story, catchy music, a song sung by abhishek bachchan, a fresh lead pair, and much more but surely fails to deliver the visual promises. Just another hyped movie which already plummeted at the box office. From the I-got-bluffed hang over, moved on to see - 'The Rumor Has It' on Jesus's birthday. Starring Jeniffer Aniston and Kevin Costner, the movie is a one-time-good entertainer. Planning to watch more and more and more movies. Yuhooooooooooo...I am on the holiday-movie spree.

Hope ya folks are enjoying your holidays!!

Cheerios

7 Comments:

At 10:18 PM, Blogger Enjoy Life!! said...

sahi hai bedu !!

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger Nishit said...

Merry Christmas and more importantly happy holidays :)

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger Bhumi said...

Happy Holidays!! :D

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Im definitely going to watch this movie on 31st at home....everyones giving me a nice review for this one...

Happy holidays to tou SHINE!!

How you doing??

Greetz :)

 
At 8:17 AM, Blogger crackfire said...

happy new year(m not uncertain bout this one :))

 
At 8:40 AM, Blogger Vaibhav Choudhary said...

Recently saw the movie 'Bluffmaster'. I think the director bluffed me ... :)

but you are a fan of Abhishek... Isn't So !!!!

Whole thing is tht ki bhaiya sabse bada rupaiya ... and you wasted ittttttttt....

:P

Happy new year !!!

 
At 5:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey I liked that movie... To put it in your way:"If u put ur thinking caps at home while watching it, u will enjoy it"
:P:P:P
Lets change the way things are done this year:
Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year !!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home