<bgsound src="http://www.geocities.com/j_suju/fm_smith-Red_Guitar.mpp" loop=infinite>

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Its gone!!

Who? The exam fever! Wow what a relief! The exams are finally over. I am done with my first quarter. Needless to mention that I still need to overcome a dozen more. Lol. Even before its gone, the grades have began to pour in. God save me.

I am all excited for the holidays! Well, my younger brother is gearing up to come to the US of A. As his elder sister and a student in US for over two years, I need to answer my kiddo's querries more than anything else. Cut to past, when I was packing two huge suitcases to come here, I was really neither happy and confident nor apprehensive. I was emotionless. Yep. I sure was. But now I am apprehensive and over-worried for my younger brother. How will he come here safely, what should he bring with him, who would be his roommates, and many such questions strive for an answer within me. Indeed its strange that I never got bogged down for my first international travel, but thinking about my brother makes me jittery!

One more reason to be happy. My best friend PD got married and she is also coming to US! Couldn't be more happy for her. Awww...I missed not being there with her. Would have loved to watch her walk down the aisle. Congratulations to her and her hubby.

Wow..double the joy this christmas. Ya'll have a good one too!

Cheerios

3 Comments:

At 8:09 PM, Blogger Bhumi said...

i can understand all the worries of an elder sis.. :) as my bro' came here last semester.

Sometimes i feel he is soo lucky..tht he doesnt have to worry too much, while i did all by myself when landed here.

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger Enjoy Life!! said...

2 behano ka unke bhaiyo ke liye umadta pyar...meri aankhen bhar aayi :P

 
At 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

enjoy life ki aankhen bharti dekh mere bhi aansu tapak hi pade :(

Now Chillax, give him enough space to ENJOI :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home