<bgsound src="http://www.geocities.com/j_suju/fm_smith-Red_Guitar.mpp" loop=infinite>

Friday, December 02, 2005

Indolent...

Today I have been feeling exactly as the word of the day 'Indolent'. Lazy and trying to avoid heavy workload. But these dear exams won't let me run away. Actually, its a wonderful cozy day out here. With temperatures well below subzero, minus four degrees centrigrade to be specific, and snow flurries, I am all Indolent. No no..this post is not because somebody tagged me. :P

Finally received all the products that I ordered on the thanksgiving day !! Yahoooooo. The best one being a 512 mb xD picture card for my digicam. Now is the worst part...sending rebates forms and waiting for cheques. Lolz.

Just had awesome 'adrak chai' made by RS. Man..hez a pro at it!! Got a bit of vigor to study more.

Catch ya later.

Cheerios

4 Comments:

At 5:24 PM, Blogger C'est Moi said...

Hmm... Adrak Chai acompanied with KandeBhaje (PyajPakoras)... ma'an, perfect food for days like these...

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger Bhumi said...

indolent hmm...time to be "assiduous" now :):P

 
At 9:30 PM, Blogger Enjoy Life!! said...

i think thi blog will soon be all gre preparers (as if that is a word :P) main hangout :P

 
At 12:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey finally got a digicam with a 1 gb SD Memory card... Nikon 5600... Ya i know its passe for you, but being the expert that I am, I would be doing justice to this 5.1 mp .... Jai ebay.in :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home