<bgsound src="http://www.geocities.com/j_suju/fm_smith-Red_Guitar.mpp" loop=infinite>

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Thanda Thanda Cool Cool !

What? Dermi Cool? Naah...gotcha! It is how the weather of columbus feels right now. Chilly. Really freezing. Infact, the temperatures have dropped down below zero! Goodness gracious, its really freakin' freezing out here. Past two days have seen the temperatures drop down quicker than the pull of gravity. In such sub-zero temperatures, classes aren't fun for sure. God save me. Everyday I come home after the half-dozed classes, the first thing my eyes notice, my mind thinks of, and my heart wishes, is my cozy comforter and a good wintery day's sleep. Cut to reality, I remind myself...Suj, be awake, you have got to finish the assigment. TA work is pending. Research work needs you. Tomorrow is a some course project deadline. Argh! Gwaaaad! Why so much homework in winter!

How much more sleep avaricious can I be?

Don't blame me, blame the weather. :D:P

Avoiding sleep in boring compulsary seminars is really an art. RS and I had an amazing timepass the other day. For the entire duration of the class, to be precise, one and half hours, we two were eating candies. The handouts we got had no use but to provide us some free space to scribble our endless comments, questions, vellagiri discussion, and keep passing it to each other. Funny it was and funnier to control the laughter! We were literally kidding on children's day. Well, its not new for me..:D. In undergraduate school, I used to sit on the first bench and pass around funny comments in small chits. At the end of the lecture we used to collect the chits from the last bench corner. The fun RS and I had, reminded me of my golden undergrad days. Nostalgic. Really.

Time to bid adieu now, as my greed for sleep has overtaken me at this hour of midnight. Thats how I make it complex to justify that I am sleepy right now. :D

Cheerios


7 Comments:

At 11:48 PM, Blogger ~ sAn ~ said...

:) there is nothing like hiding under the blanket on a cold morning. Infact I came out of that jst now! Here in Blr, mercury has come down a long way too. Wish, I cud have been in there for some more, unless my roomies weren't making all this noise. Well, another ten minutes and they will be off, and I can jump back in :D So Suj, hope u complete your assignments on time, I am off to sleep.... again! :P

 
At 4:44 AM, Blogger Nishit said...

columbus is featuring more and more in your blog now... hmmm...

 
At 5:26 AM, Blogger Enjoy Life!! said...

from school to undergrad to phd.... you have definitely improved you tp skills :P

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger Bhumi said...

good tht i came back from DC :) but its chilling cold in Texas too :P

yea..its so tempting to go under the rajai :D good luck with studies.

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Ketaki said...

I hear ya...it was about - 20 here yesterday...what's it like there?

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Bhumi said...

Sujata, u've been tagged :)

 
At 6:45 PM, Blogger Sujoo said...

Thanks Bhumi..the post will come soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home