<bgsound src="http://www.geocities.com/j_suju/fm_smith-Red_Guitar.mpp" loop=infinite>

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Nothing stays forever?

As winter sets in, in this frigid part of Ohio, the region awaits its first snow. The lush meadows spread across the entire buckeye university realms seemed to blush with the beautiful hues attributed to the ongoing fall. The colourful enticing reality is fading away now. The glory is dying. The lushiously organge tree leaves are taking their last breath. Are we awaiting the winter, the snowy white sheath of cold insipid transition, or awaiting the death of the beauty surrounding us? Why do we have to see the barren trees, without leaves, without their life? The gamut of inanimated and mute vertically grounded natural fixtures plead for their soul. Why does transition lead us into a state of undesired tranformation and into an uncoveted mileu?

Is there anything that stays forever? Anything? Stagnant? Poised to let life happen the way it has been happening? Friendship - probably. Trust - rarely. Loyalty - seldom. Money - never. Love - questionably. Beauty - illusional.

Yes, I do contradict myself in understanding this grave reality and inevitable necessity of change phenomena. But thats how I am! I contradict yet I understand. I understand yet I don't accept. I accept yet I ponder. I ponder to think...is there anything that stays forever?

Cheerios

2 Comments:

At 1:08 AM, Blogger Nishit said...

comment repeated:
change is the only constant in the universe :)

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger Newsandseduction said...

I share your questions. I too have no answer to them. Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home