<bgsound src="http://www.geocities.com/j_suju/fm_smith-Red_Guitar.mpp" loop=infinite>

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Is it just ME ?

Can you go without knowing 'why you were deemed false' by others when the question you answered was subjective? It is really unnerving for me sometimes. Let me be honest....almost always. The hard fact that 'I am/was wrong' does not bother me. It is the ignorance and desire to argue for my thoughts and beliefs which vexes me and fans my frustration. I can tolerate myself to go wrong but not allow to be ignorant about the reason behind it. I am like.."Tell me why..I am ready to argue". Caution should be exercised here when saying 'argue'. Its just trying to get ignorance out ot the way and see things lucid and in perspective. It is like having a healthy argument. Its not just about proving oneself to be always right. Isn't it? Is that the price perfectionists pay?

Or..is it just ME?

Cheerios

6 Comments:

At 12:47 AM, Blogger Nishit said...

It's the price every "thinking" man pays. These things are especially true when dealing with beauracracy and HRs (I know from my recent exp).

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger Vaibhav Choudhary said...

not dying tendency ... good !!!

ya thats true, you can have 1000 of excuses but none will make the reason of unsuccess. You have to ask question and also have to give the answer to urself !!!

:) ..

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger Enjoy Life!! said...

hmm... so everyone here has burnt hands i guess

btw, that the price perfectionist's pay, i know

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger Bhumi said...

Agree with V and nishit..

Sometimes you dont find ppl patient enough to make you understand...answering one's self till you are at peace within, is indeed tough to do everytime...

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger Hemal Modi said...

Seems like the situation described by the popular Urdu couplet:
Hamein to apnon ne loota, Gairon me kahan dam tha,
Meri kashti wahan doobi paani jahan kam tha

(We were looted by our own; strangers did not have the power,
My boat capsized where it was shallow).

Now let me tell you something:

Laakhoon hai har sahar mein, tu ek hi nahin
Aakhir kaun bacha hai, insaan ki iss fitaraat se...

Mana qatil ke vaar, jaise jhonke hawaa ke hai
Darya-e-dil main tumare toofaan kiye hue,
Dard iss duniya main sirf aapko nahi hai...
Aur bhi hai jo dard ko roz jeete hai, aur marte hai...

Par umeed ka daman yoon chootne na de,
kaayam umeed hi se hai, duniya hai jis ka naam.


I wrote the one below, when I was feeling low (inspired by a ghazal by Sahir Ludhianwi - "Meri baat aur hai, maine to mohabbat ki hai"):

Tum mujhe na samajh sake, to ye haq hai tumko,
Meri baat aur hai, maine to aapna maana hai tumhe.

Mere jazabat ki keemat kya hai
Inn ulajhe se khyalat ki keemat kya hai
In pareshan savalat ki keemat Kya hai
Tum jo yeh bhi na batao to yeh haq hai tumko

Meri baat aur hai, maine to aapna maana hai tumhe.
Tum mujhe na samajh sake, to ye haq hai tumko,

 
At 2:25 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

hi i am waseem ahmad from india???????????????hi i agree with u ....................

 

Post a Comment

<< Home