<bgsound src="http://www.geocities.com/j_suju/fm_smith-Red_Guitar.mpp" loop=infinite>

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Whats the big deal ?

"Teri aankhen hai ya neeli jheel,
Teri aankhen hai ya neeli jheel,
So..whats the big deal !!"

Thats just a funny shayari. But after coming to US of A, all I used to hear was about checking out deals online. Ppl would literally yell with excitement 'Did you chk out that site...what an awesome deal..it has a rebate...only for a day..chk this out.' I was like whattttt .... okie..ya..whatever. Those were my initial days in this 'online dealing' country. I had no experience of online purchases, deals, rebates and stuff. I was awestruck the first time I heard and learnt that airplane tickets could be purchased online or like we can bid for the ticket. Call me stupid or whatever...I seriously didn't knew. Now those days have gone. Literally...these days its me myself the oldie goldie same one who is always checking out deals. One such site which has almost become a bookmark in my browser window is THIS.

Apart from the Big deal...it was a movie marathon on "sunday is a holiday"..lolz. Thats the funny one liner I use to scream..obviously ppl on sundays :P. See..how I get lost and digressed from the topic. It happens when my mind rushes faster than the tongue and here..the keyboard. :D But n e ways...sunday went in enjoying movies likes Gods must be crazy 1, Gods must be crazy 2, and The Pacifier. Really funny especially the first two.

Hey ppl..HERE is one cool link. Keep the browser window minimized.

Also, got the committe signature on my Thesis ... Yipppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Gotta get back to work now.

Cheerios

4 Comments:

At 12:14 AM, Blogger Anil said...

Great to know you have got a comittee signature on your thesis.

Kudos Miss Shine... :-)

 
At 3:48 AM, Blogger Kuldip Patel said...

Hi... Whaz up there??? sorry, I missed few of ur posts when I was at home. Will read all of them as soon as I get time.

Btw, I defended on 27th July and got the degree, abhi apun Mtech ban gaya kya? zara izzat se baat karne ka. varan tapka daalega.

-Kul

 
At 7:26 AM, Blogger Enjoy Life!! said...

So what's next on your shopping list??....how abt a tongue speedometer :P

Congrats for the signatures :) but now be done with the additional analysis soon

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger Sujoo said...

@Anil: Thanks sire.
@Kuldip: So u now Mr. Mtech.:P
@Enjoy Life: I am still in the enjoying mood. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home