<bgsound src="http://www.geocities.com/j_suju/fm_smith-Red_Guitar.mpp" loop=infinite>

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

A Pack of..

A pack of boxes...umm yeah for sure this feels weird. We have been learning phrases like "a pack of wolves" and so on. A pack of boxes is what I have today. Scattered all over in my living room and bedroom are boxes packed with my belongings. Yea guys, I have started packing. Packing to move. Moving to Ohio..for a new change. A new and different life. Packing is really boring, hectic, but inevitable. Accomplished quite a few things today. Feeling satisfied. :)

These two years, I have bought a lot of things..boy that shows in the no. of boxes I have. :D. Yea..I go overboard when shopping. :D Looking over the last two years, I have collected quite a few things.....experience of staying away from your loved ones, some memories to cherish for life, some to yearn for, and at the end of it - a satisfaction with the blissful two years. :) To some extent, these two years have changed me...I have kinda rediscovered myself.

Damn Tired now..can't write much...Thats me signing off from my packing diaries. :D

Cheerios

7 Comments:

At 9:59 PM, Blogger Enjoy Life!! said...

Goood Luck......to Ohio :P

 
At 10:49 PM, Blogger Anil said...

Bon Voyage to most satisfied soul on the planet...:)

 
At 12:24 AM, Blogger Nishit said...

congratulations and all the best!!! hope you have funfilled years ahead as you had at Houston.

BTW, first train between Mumbai-Thane ran in 1853, not 1857 :-) This figure 1857 seems to have come out of Mangal Pandey fever going on eh?

 
At 12:41 AM, Blogger Vaibhav Choudhary said...

yepy all the best,

we meet to make memories, we depart to preserve it :)

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger Sujoo said...

@All: Thanks :)

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger Bhumi said...

All the Best Sujata :) have a nice time there too :)

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger Ketaki said...

Bon Voyage! Not to the voyage from Houston to Columbus, but the one that will lead to Dr. Sujata J :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home