<bgsound src="http://www.geocities.com/j_suju/fm_smith-Red_Guitar.mpp" loop=infinite>

Friday, July 08, 2005

Rain Rain....:)

Rain Rain Go Away, Come Again Another Day,
Little Johny Wants To Play !! ....remember this nursery rhyme?

Getting drenched in the rain is sucha pure joy..simply ethereal. Yes, beating the sorching sun is ofcourse soothing. But who can beat the fresh smell of the wet sand as if nascent from the nature's womb. The little drops from the heaven drizzling down and making the air thicker and heavier. The greens become more greener, brighter, and exude a radiance of happiness.

"Bheega bheega mausam, bheega sa aasman....hulchul se man mein, ho rahi har pal yahaan."

Whenever it rains, a feeling sinks in. Dunno why. Its different. One such rain incident, i remember vividly. Tracing down the memory lanes, back to last week of July 2003, I had already graduated with a degree in Pharmacy. To garner it, also got a visa for the US of A. I still remember, the memories are as fresh as it happened today. :) I had gone to the department to get a certificate. And since it was my last week in the India, some of goodie friends - 3Ps, Root2, Neat,SK and DI, were there to meet me for the last time. After cherishing our past four years, as we were to depart, suddenly it became dark and started to rain. We all just stood there and gazed. All of us felt something. Something emotional and touching. Instead of drifting apart, we stood there holding hands. Slowly as the clattering of the rain drops increased, we all felt that sheer joy, our moment of eternity, and rejoiced by dancing around. It was late in the evening and noone was there on the entire campus. We did all masti, dhamaal, and fun and...... It was amazing. We all cherish those moments even now. :)

Cheerios

5 Comments:

At 9:47 AM, Blogger Vaibhav Choudhary said...

yaar, here the rain is so .. that you finish with all the songs and still it continue ..:p

Last 4 days .. it rain..

Just have the song ..

Its raining man :-)

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Enjoy Life!! said...

man!! u call ur frnds by gr8 names... like the robots of star wars :P.

But ya, nothing like getting wet in the rain, just love it :)

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger Sujoo said...

@Vaibhs: Sometimes whole day rain gets boring then...:P

@Enjoy Life: There are some reasons for the names they were given back in BPharm. :D
Like Root2 is a friend named Rutu.
DI is for Drug Inspector (Mahendra) and so on.

I was also given a name, which the profs also knew. :D

 
At 2:36 AM, Blogger Nishit said...

well, who'd be agreeing more on this then myself :-) One more thing I'd agree is as far as description of feelings goes, atleast in English, I have lot to learn. I must say after reading your post, I felt I couldn't justify my emotions on my blog. well, learning always continues. c'est la vie!! :-)

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger Sujoo said...

Nishit: Its just the way you feel....I mean after all, even I felt I had no words to describe the feeling. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home