<bgsound src="http://www.geocities.com/j_suju/fm_smith-Red_Guitar.mpp" loop=infinite>

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Hush-Rush Day.....

Wow...what a day. And that too went without planned. Damn tired now. Feels like I am zonked.

String of events happening since morning - NK's defence, changes in slides, talking to IbA for a while after a long time, lunch in Thai Spice for Dr. McCormick, meeting with advisors (main and co.s)..was already dead tired by now. To add more, Carol says lets go to HongKong market to get the gift and then drop kavs and suru on the main campus. I m like..yeah..and I can get the bond paper too. Argh ! The store guy asked me to come next week. Shucks !! Travelled a long wayyyyy cutting horrible traffic to reach that far away some place and finally managed to get a gift for Khuda (lolz....). Carol dropped me at my apt and on the way picked up the bond paper too from Office depot. I guess I am feeling like a relieved Zombie.

Talking to Dr. McCormick was really nice. Hez leaving next week for Florida. One of the coolest profs in our dept he is !! Thoroughly enjoyed my stint with him as a grad student. And did I forget to mention..He said.."And this lil' cute one Sujata is for sure my best student !!" Ahem..Ahem..lolz.

The best thing that happened today - Tried a straberry-banana tapioca shake. Still have the taste of it in my mouth. Yummy..:D. Never knew tapioca (sabudana..lolz) tastes sweeter and can be enjoyed too. :D

Guess.. I lived today in fast forward.

Cheerios.

12 Comments:

At 11:02 PM, Blogger Enjoy Life!! said...

You forgot to mention what Dr.McCormick said next "Just Kidding Sujata, dont take it seriously" :P

 
At 11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Carol" ke saath "Khuda" ke liye gift... Hey "Bhagwaan," tum kahan ho ????? :P

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger Ketaki said...

Hey me feeling jealous and a little foolish here, especially because Dr. McCormick had said that to me too, and I believed him! ;]

 
At 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SO we'll have to wait till something comes out of the horse's ... oops Dr McCormick's mouth !!! :P

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger Sujoo said...

@Ket: Well..the difference bet that is..I am his fav. among Khuda's students..kinda non-advisory student. :D =))

@Anonymous: I m here only...Carol and Khuda exist in my world. :D.

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger Ketaki said...

now who the hell is Khuda? is he someone I think he is?

 
At 12:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Khuda Gawah... Khuda Gawah !!!! :))))))))))

 
At 12:34 AM, Blogger Sujoo said...

@Ket: U know who is my Khuda...till August..lolz :D

 
At 12:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

@Sue: But I dunno... Will U do the favor???? :P

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger Ketaki said...

Hmm...Now if any activists of the above mentioned happen to stumble upon this page, and find out who your Khuda is, I'm not sure you'll make it to your place of worship anymore ;)

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger Sujoo said...

@Ket: The activists were very lucky indeed not to have him on their "Judgement Day"...well for me and carols..thats why the gift. ;) ..lolz

@anonymous: How can I do the favour when I donno who anonymous is ? :P

 
At 12:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

@Sue: I m d'originale anon !!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home