<bgsound src="http://www.geocities.com/j_suju/fm_smith-Red_Guitar.mpp" loop=infinite>

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Weekend is half gone...

I was wondering what to write here today. I thought about a lot of stuff but then it always doesn't happen the way you want it to be. Yes, that my line of thought for today. Sometimes you expect a lot out of Life as such. Feeling and Desires give rise to expectations. And many a times reality lets you down. Sometimes things are not in our control. All we need is some courage to cruise through, a little control over our mind, and the strength to relinquish the expectations. No sob..No Argh. C'est la vie.

Had planned to read a book, but got a call from DSS in the morning. He has asked me to work on some details in the paper. Got stuck with the last two tasks. Damn the code. Still stuck with it. I guess, I will have to nail it tomorrow.

Called maternal and paternal relatives today and contented their expectations...Now whose gonna content my vacant pocket. :D. Amu felt nice when I discussed with him as to what he should do after his CET results. Good to hear that. Hez a sweetheart brother. :)

Talked with Pa for quite some time today and we both got lost in our oldie goldie days. Our talks revived a lot of memories. Memories of all hue and color. I miss you Pa...I will miss you everyday. Ma was at her cutie innocent best trying out "Guava Frootie". lolz. Tej was preparing for the Viva. Later, shared some pictures with him. :)

Evening went fine with work and Urchin gave us a wonderful treat at Mayuri. Hez gonna bid farewell to us this week. Had Mango Lassi and many other nice dishes. But I guess, I just loved the Mango Lassi. It was wonderful talking with Yogi bear and Bri. We all had a nice little time chatting. :) Quality moments I say !!

And I guess, I am done for the day. Looking forward to a bright Sunday.

Cheerios.

4 Comments:

At 8:15 AM, Blogger rahul said...

oh my God , you are quite verbose about what happened in your whole day in your blogs. I guess the motivation that you have to document the triflest of details like the mango lassi, the calls attended during the day , troubles with code , quite bafflingly detailed , is quite s'thing.

And since i am visiting your blog for the first time , its quite nicely organised as well, the marquee at the side and all.:-)

 
At 8:26 AM, Blogger Enjoy Life!! said...

Weekend is half gone.... naaah weekend is half left :). Enjoy your sunday too

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger Sujoo said...

@Rahul: Thanks for the compliments. Yes, I m one person who would pay attention to the triflest of details and incidences everyday. And I also remember them. So I jot it down here. :)

@PU: Naah..it not about half gone or half left. I can manaofy a weekend whenever I want. Hell with the work. Its just that Sunday is gonna be pretty occupied.

 
At 1:07 AM, Blogger vj said...

Expectations, Desires, Pushing to limits to fulfill and then... Expectations, Desires again!!..a viciouscircle aint it :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home