<bgsound src="http://www.geocities.com/j_suju/fm_smith-Red_Guitar.mpp" loop=infinite>

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

I think; therefore I am !!

Verily truely said! And Bingo, I believe and put it in pursuit!

How about this thought - "I am barreling down the slippery slope of moral ambiguity"? Heavy dose for today, ain't it?

"Happy Birthday Such". Yeah, wished her today. Jeez...got a long distance wrong number thrice. Shucks...Finally made it to the destination.

Lost my cutie watch.......... :(( :((. What a beginning to a depressing day! Strange but true. The watch had kept falling off since past week as if giving me the signs that its gonna disappear. And I kept finding it. Sadly, I could not find it today. Lost it. An Omen, I took it as. "We cannot hold on to the things (or may be people, for that matter substitute "anything") for ever." Move On. And I do have another one that was gifted to me by my maternal grandparents on a special occasion. I rarely use it to preserve the precious gift, like a memory. I have to use it now. We cannot control everything, especially such trivial things. Move on ...life says. Donot hold on to anything, for my friend, it just bears suffering and pain.

Data collection was strictly okay. Met some real cranky people on such a gloomy day. Seeing the weather now, I feeling like singing the Beatles song 'Its getting better..its getting better all the time".

Burnt a CD too. Ofc, bollywood songs!!!! Yeah, I like to play music loud on the hefty player rather than on the puny PC.

Heading back to home sweet home.

Adios Amigos and Cheerios for the day :)

2 Comments:

At 9:41 PM, Blogger Enjoy Life!! said...

Sorry to hear about your watch

Data Collection: Ek din aache log, dusre din mere jaise log :P

 
At 11:17 PM, Blogger Kuldip Patel said...

and I spam that's why I am. :D he he

 

Post a Comment

<< Home