<bgsound src="http://www.geocities.com/j_suju/fm_smith-Red_Guitar.mpp" loop=infinite>

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Wishful Waiting !

One day will come
When I shall be
On top of this world.

That will be my day
Sunlight and the sunshine
And the pleasant air.

The colors of the rainbow
Will crown my glory
Untill the due dawn.

All the pretty flowers
Shall smile-whole-day
To celebrate my victory.

The birds will sing
And flap their wings
Rejoicing for me.

Cuddly angels of god
Will be happy for me
Cherubic faces telling the story.

I shall be Alice
Though for a while
In my cherished wonderland.

May that day come soon
For me and for all
Not just then, to stay forever.

----Sujata

Cheerios

10 Comments:

At 4:59 PM, Blogger Enjoy Life!! said...

Sweet and Innocent :)

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger Sujoo said...

Thanks Puneet.

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey sweetie, that was a good one.
Of course I remember that photograph. How quickly the innocence fades away and here we are, all grown up (atleast by age) and responsible (zindagi ka bojha ddhoing, like dharmendra's chakki peesing in sholay). But you can never reverse time. If only I were a flower child.
Well, whatever. Tell you what? There's a new post. Chk it out! ;)
And you expect Niks to blog. Baah...he chk the mail and surfs financial sites. I don't guarantee his online sense of humor, (though personally, he keeps me in splits)
Hugs n kisses
:)

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yay! I did manage to fiddle with the html and succeeded. So much for a victory for a nut-head like me!
;)

 
At 12:16 AM, Blogger Kapil said...

whoa.. man... im impressed ! cool piece of work.. and i dont seem to have words of praise to articulate!.. damn good poem, so fresh and straight from the heart, portrays joy of anticipation and hope.. keep up the good work!

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger ~uk~ said...

WoW !! how cool.. keep up the great work. http://www.geocities.com/pristinepicturz

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger Ketaki said...

Hey Sujata, you have a flair for poetry, you are wasting your time in school, you should take it up full-time!

 
At 12:47 AM, Blogger Sujoo said...

Thank you all :)

 
At 2:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is really gud poem i have come across so far..straight from heart to the hearts.This poem is really very close discription of my ambition. I was looking to describe my ambition and i think my search ends here.
cheers
KB

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger Sujoo said...

Glad For You KB.:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home