<bgsound src="http://www.geocities.com/j_suju/fm_smith-Red_Guitar.mpp" loop=infinite>

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Viola'

Spent the whole Sunday morning changing my blog. Dunno how and why I wanted to revamp it. But got so much psyched about it, that lost the track of time. Juggled with it quite a few times to make it look pleasing. Viola' !! And guess what now I am damn darn tired !!

Past two days were "Calling Buddies" days. How much more can I jabber? Hooked the cellphone to the adapter and chittar chatter age begins. The vicious cycle of talking late, sleeping late, and getting up late was at its best.

Teja gave a sudden cameo today on yahoo and as usual made a "when-did-u-go" exit. Can't change that about my lil bro.

Relished a ginger tea today while working on my blog. Grabbing a bite of pasta with alfredo sauce now and seriously planning to enter data into my thesis database. This thought has never been put into practice yet...lets c if i can conquer it today.

And then again I can say Viola' !!!!

Errrrrrrrrrrrr......forgot to wish HR and SR regading their aniversary, although AR met me online today :((.

Sad..SueB called to inform about the bomblast in two big theatres of Delhi. Apparently, the film being screened "Jo Bole So Nihaal" is amidst a controversy.

1 Comments:

At 2:56 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Well, chocopie!
You dhapaod my idea...and now i want to dhapao yours...I want that scroll!
:D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home