<bgsound src="http://www.geocities.com/j_suju/fm_smith-Red_Guitar.mpp" loop=infinite>

Monday, May 30, 2005

Sunday FunDay


Vertical Limits !! Posted by Hello

This is one picture that I took from a car, Williams Tower, tallest building in Houston, located in Downtown. I love seeing this picture...the way that building approaches the sky. Symbolizes discovering our reach !!

As for Sunday, Amanda and Jason had come over to our place for Lunch. So, the morning was occupied with cooking and cleaning. :) Great lunch, great chat, and ofc they are indeed great people to know. Cut to late afternoon. Switched on Bride and Prejudice, the movie. Enjoyed it while surfing. Therez one song from the movie which I like a lot and keep humming - "Tumse Kahen Ya Hum Na Kahen". Comes evening now and Bri calls. Some ppl name it as, Bri likes to invite "Boredom" ...lolz. "Poor Bri"..that again has been quoted for her. Had real fun. Later part of the evening and night also, I was playing Telephone Telephone. I can really bore ppl to death! lolz..thaz coz God forgot to put a stop button for me. I just keep talking. Whoa..I have some stamina...:D. But, the best chat I had in sometime. Rediscovered a part of myself !!

4 Comments:

At 12:28 AM, Blogger Enjoy Life!! said...

"Rediscovered a part of myself !!" --> Sunday Funday ko kya Fundae maare jaa rahe hai bedu

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger Vaibhav Choudhary said...

Though i become software engineer, but i appreciate the most to civil engineers, this building wow… simply a great architecture ………

 
At 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uptown girl...what made u visit downtown ??? - Sue & Sue Lawyers Inc.

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger Sujoo said...

Ahan...that ain't no bad Idea Sue....goodness gracious u still rber it :P...just need some Marketing, What say ya?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home