<bgsound src="http://www.geocities.com/j_suju/fm_smith-Red_Guitar.mpp" loop=infinite>

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Saturday Story

Lazy me. Did nothing today. Absolutely Nothing. Have some serious deadline-bound druggery lined up...but just could not resist the temptation of spending the whole day laxing. Long Weekend made me lazier. We have been hearing "Sunday is a holiday" since childhood, but today I kept saying "Monday is a holiday". :D

Downloaded newest songs in the morning. Chatted with my doting family for an hour. Teased my parents a lot. Exchanged PJs with my bro.

In the evening, I learnt that anything is possible in this digital age. Yes, two people can take a walk together being at two differnt places. What makes them take the walk together? The mobile blabber box Telephone. Experienced that today. Awesome. Strolling can be fun and nice ppl.

Analyze this. The way I look at things would make me compile a book of axioms of my own. Pu and me came up with one today. Why I (or we) hated Social Studies? 'Coz We study(mug up would be appropriate) and dig the past, while we are studying for a better future, only to score less and screw up the present (grades ppl).:D

Deepti got a new Silver Honda Civic today. Fabulous. Even took a ride in it to a grocery store with loud Trance music. Yeah I and deepti love Trance. Now, I wanna start driving one brand new beauty of my own and soon. Amen!

Watching a movie now..."LA Story".

Cheerios

2 Comments:

At 10:13 AM, Blogger Enjoy Life!! said...

before sunset ko kya hua.... are u allowed to see it just before sunset :P ya u had ur share of bak bak for the day :P

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger Sujoo said...

ACTUALLY EXACTLY...........:P..bhul to nahi gaye ?? :P

No..re Archie n Guddi also came na..so decided to get some other movie :)
Sunset to phir ayega hi..kahan jayega..:D.

Bak Bak...ek se bhale do..yah to ek sher to dusra sava sher..u know whoz the Sava wala sher...Mr. Sher :P:P =))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home