<bgsound src="http://www.geocities.com/j_suju/fm_smith-Red_Guitar.mpp" loop=infinite>

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Mummas Rock !!

Thanking Mom...........................
Couldn't have better memories of us (me n my bro) teasing my cutie pie Mom :D.

Maa this...maa that....all the time..Even if we weren't preschoolers :D.


Mumma....U handled our shelling with utmost courage. Bravo !! :D Posted by Hello

======

AS I LOOK BACK...

As I look back on my life
I find myself wondering...
Did I remember to thank you
for all that you have done for me?

For all of the times you were by my side
to help me celebrate my successes
and accept my defeats?

Or for teaching me the value of hard work
,good judgement, courage, and honesty?

I wonder if I've ever thanked you
for the simple things...
The laughter, smiles, and quiet times we've shared?

If I have forgotten to express my gratitude
For any of these things,I am thanking you now...
and I am hoping that you've known all along,
how very much you are loved and appreciated.

==

Fortunately enough, found this nice-little-simple poem to blog. Yes, it actually represents what I wanted to say to my mom. Damn........could I have been more lazy??

Today I just want to say..rather yell "Mumma.....I love you. Mumma....I miss you. Mumma...I need you." Always. :) >:D< (<<<< if u cud comprehend this mumma :D..lolz)

What better way to celebrate than giving myself a "Pineapple cake-mango shake-white chocolate-chocolate chip crunch Troufle" treat !!!!!!!!! R U kiddos jealous ????

Cheerios to all Moms !!

1 Comments:

At 9:09 PM, Blogger Enjoy Life!! said...

Sweet poem indeed but the Trounfle sounds damn sweet. Well while u were having the troufle, i was having pakodas :D. Will post photos on blog soon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home