<bgsound src="http://www.geocities.com/j_suju/fm_smith-Red_Guitar.mpp" loop=infinite>

Friday, May 27, 2005

Movie Hangover

Once Again !!!!! And this time it is "Kate and Leopold" and "Before Sunrise". Alas, what could it mean, Double trouble! Saw the movies today...both...on the same day. First a romantic comedy and latter a sentimental romance movie. Just cannot described how mezmerizing these movies were !

Hugh Jackman, as the Duke of Albany, "Leopold" is entrancing. I just drooled over him...or the character. His Duende, Ohh so gallant appearance and polished mannerisms. Women-respecting courtesy. So surreal! Just...just got carried away! Why can't I?? I mean look at the mess-of-alas-shez-a-woman kinda MCPs I see everyday. Have mercy on me Gwwwaaad !!!! This leopold guy was like every woman's fantasy. Hark !! Its a movie. :D The hangover still remains. :D. It ain't be no different. It happens when I fall in love with movies. =)).

Before Sunrise - A visual presentation of platonic love. Recommended by a few friends and the guy who works at the blockbuster. Yeah...he now knows me and deepti by our visages. Few others warily quoted "Its all Blah Blah". But I ended up adoring the idea of Blah Blah. So simple. Just talk, talk, and talk, but its different. I guess no one needs an explanation for why I like talking, except all my teachers and professors, who kept marking "Very Talkative" in all my report cards. Papa used to say.....look at the red color ink ur teachers use. :D. lolz.

Quote unquote, I spent the entire evening alone, watching movies and data entry and chatting and eating and talking a stroll in the beautiful weather and ....I donno whatz next. I mean I acted impulsively. I had a whim to act impulsively today. Ppl, i just don't know how to explain that. I am accustomed to plan things. Plan every small thing quotidian. Sometimes they say, not everything in life goes planned. I gave it a thought and impulsion took over me. Made out-of-the-blue decisions today. Rejected everything to go for something different. Weird. I guess I enjoyed. But just for today. Back to druggery from tomorrow...i mean thesis :D. Gonna enjoy the rest of the Friday night peacefully now. :). Lets c what comes up next !!

Auf Weidersehen (Good Bye in Germen)

Cheerios

6 Comments:

At 11:40 PM, Blogger Bhumi said...

ya..its my favourite timepass..me n my frenz in school used to read Linda Goodman all the time..:) i almost can summarize characteristics of all sunsigns..:))
guess we have many interests in common...:D

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger Enjoy Life!! said...

a talkative movie and sujata ko pasand na aaye aise ho sakta hai :P

so outlook calendar, what are the plans for long weekend :P

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger crackfire said...

hey here are a few others if u r in a mood for mush
harry met sally
city of angels
you have got mail [sujata has got a comment :)]

and if u want to watch something really different try forrest gump

just saw it yesterday n man was it good

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger Sujoo said...

@Cracfire: Yeah seen them all...All of them are nice movies. Thanks though.

 
At 12:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kya fotu chipka rakheli hai... kuch dikhai hi nahi deti... gujju dikri hindi samajhtu ???

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger Sujoo said...

Gujju n Me..Yea..partly..ala Dil sE. Waise fotu dekh ke kya karna hai? :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home