<bgsound src="http://www.geocities.com/j_suju/fm_smith-Red_Guitar.mpp" loop=infinite>

Monday, May 09, 2005

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Boredom Kills. And so does frustration. Its a chain reaction. Arghhhhhhhhhhh. Imagine the additive effect of both. To cut short....I am being killed now. Arghhhhhhh.

Data collection...arghhh..is not my forte. Long waits. Nothing to do. Also, can't do anything on-site. Just keep asking ppl to help-you-out. Reiterate the same thing. Suddenly you realize, "OMG ! I sound like a burnt-out recorded tape !". Arghhh. Then u realize that ur r frustrated. And it gets on ur nerves. No time for food. Yawnnnnn...Damn. Again..what to do..but continue with the boredom. It feels like you are wearing a Facade.

The only thing that can cheer me up would be some solid good data collection. Ditto. Happened that today. That did alleviate my boredom to a certain extent. Went home and had some noodles. So far pretty good.

Worst case scenario shows up. Net at home is not working. Arghhhhhhhhhh. Killing the time begins. Boredom resumes. Okie...decided to watcha movie "Wherz the party yaar?". Its shot in my university. Hmm....I was left wondering..."Wherz the movie yaar?" Arghhhh..it always happens with me. Viola' the net is working suddenly.

Orkut was missing me since long. So what better way to enjoy than to orkut. Arghhhhhhhhhhh again. Damn my stars it is the slowest today. Enuf of donuts, I dont want it now. Give me my scrapbook. Hmm...and here I am Arghhhhhh..ing to boredom.

I have to get rid of it.....hmm think tank is working now.

IDEA !

Let start disaster management.......o god o no..did i say that again...I mean cooking :D. I got this from my sis, but it perfectly suits me. Putting on some zingy music and off to demonstrate my culinary skills (if there are any..according to a coupla frndz...kidding) =))

Arghhhh......shoot. I meant Cheerios !

4 Comments:

At 2:17 PM, Blogger Enjoy Life!! said...

buy an ipod and record ur stuff on it.
while waiting listen to music and dance :P. and when u reach the patient, as him to listen to ur recording on ur ipod. then suvery jindabaad.

so neither bored, nor frustrated and survey bhi hojayega.

as for movies, well i rather not comment on ur taste in them :P

 
At 4:57 AM, Blogger Sreeram R Warrier said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:25 AM, Blogger Sreeram R Warrier said...

Ooops that was a mistake.
My first attempt at posting a comment became a flop. Y this always happens with u Suju?? :(
Ok...here is the recollected version.
Hey, wats the meaning of the word
"Arrgggghhhhhhhh" in ur land???
i tried oxford dictionary, allwords.com, my friends vocabulary but in vain... :(

But yea, In our land, "Arrrgghhh" happens when someone has a bad bad reall bad stomach..
hey suju, stop eating too much donuts. ;)

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger Naveen said...

i switched to watching series like 'that 70's show' 'friends' etc..etc.. whenever i feel bored.

fed up with all the 502 errors in orkut :(
and i live in a place.. where people dont know what party means *sigh*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home