<bgsound src="http://www.geocities.com/j_suju/fm_smith-Red_Guitar.mpp" loop=infinite>

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Rejecting Pick Up Lines..Enjoy.

HE : I'm a photographer. I’ve been looking for a face like yours!
SHE : I'm a plastic surgeon. I’ve been looking for a face like yours!!!

HE : Hi! Didn't we go on a date once? Or was it twice?
SHE : Must've been once. I never make the same mistake twice!

HE : May I have the pleasure of this dance?
SHE : No, I’d like to have some pleasure too!!!

HE : How did you get to be so beautiful?
SHE : I must've been given your share!!!

HE : I'd go to the ends of the world for you!
SHE : Okay, but would you stay there?

HE : Will you come out with me this Saturday?
SHE : Sorry! I’m having a headache this weekend!!!

HE : Your face must turn a few heads!
SHE : And your face must turn a few stomachs!!!

HE : Go on, don't be shy. Ask me out!
SHE : Okay, get out!!!

HE : What would you say if I asked you to marry me?
SHE : Nothing. I can't talk and laugh at the same time!!!

HE : Can I have your name?
SHE : Why, don’t you already have one?

HE : Shall we go and see a film?
SHE: I've already seen it!!!

HE : Do you think it was fate which brought us together?
SHE: Nah, it was plain bad luck!!!

2 Comments:

At 10:21 PM, Blogger Enjoy Life!! said...

so all from personal experience ?? ;)

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger Vaibhav Choudhary said...

Hi,

I am Vaibhav. See you in Orkut in community "Education in India".
So, don;t mind its my habbit to searching for friends,like from here i catch "enjoy life", seeing your blogs, because i also use google blog.

Nice Post !!!

Thanx for bearing my prattle.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home