<bgsound src="http://www.geocities.com/j_suju/fm_smith-Red_Guitar.mpp" loop=infinite>

Monday, April 18, 2005

My perception of a "Deja Vu"

When it is not going our way..... Boom....we know it. Whence? Right from the word go. Happened with Me today. Kinda Deja Vu'. Badly hurt my knee cap........gosh. Why? Ask me...was trying to learn some latin dance steps....Screechhh.....my feet didnot move on the carpet and bang..I landed straight onto my Knee cap. The Right One. Cut II. Seriously decided to study. Had some chips for fun..yeah fun and sat down on my bed with all the paraphernalia especially my lucky pencil. It was out of its nib. Tried to fix it and guess what....that got stuck...badly...tried to fix that too and broke it. Duh !!!! Believe me..I was a pro at that. After all, it wasnt my day. Ate a sandwich for lunch. Killed some weekend time and then motivated my self to resume studying. I read one para, and suddenly found myself losing the track of time and place. Ohh...I am reading the same para, I uttered and saw time. I had woke up after 45 min. Next sentence I uttered...no brownie points for that. When did I fall asleep? Kiddo...getta brk. Narcolepy is ur forte while u study. But when you are presenting an article...U hafta needta concentrate. Okie..got up. Washed my face and drank some coffee to rejuvenate my shrinking disappearing euphoric spirits. Killed some more time by data entry and some puzzle solving. Yeah Puneet kept messaging those. I seriously was a pathetic person at solving that. No kidding. Then decided to go for a walk. Wait...changed the thought and got ready to run i mean jog a while. With utmost enthusiasm began my run my chase for a better health and twisted my ankle. Now the left one. Gathered myself and quit. Came home. This deja vu was already hovering over me. Need to lift my spirits up. So...roomie made khichadi. And I thought I will make some new style eggplant. Found myself amidst Disaster Management scenario. In came my roomie for the rescue and sorted the matter out. Had a nice dinner. Saw this 30 min feature on India aired on American channel on account of an International festival. Now keeping my fingers crossed..for atleast a peaceful sleep.

So Deja Vu' means hurting myself back again. Ohh definitely YES. Mom tells me how I used to hurt myself repeatedly if i wanted to learn sometime. It is and was back then dance...my passion. Being a kid, tried to copy some hero...and jumped in an awkward motion from the high bed. And then....bucket full of tears. And a week's rest. Tried again and again to master the act of riding a bicycle without holding the handle. Bruised my knee so badly that the scars are still there. Still I was the same kid. Some years of primary school passed by and enrolled in a Karate Judo class in Secondary. After winning the district competition I was flying high on confidence. Back then I didnot realize that it was overconfidence. Went to the Statel evel championship. Lost in the third round. Structured some innovative blow and tried to hammer my opponent. Got a real bad Kick in my stomach. Sat at home for three days. Still...I dint know the meaning of Deja Vu until I came into a pharmacy college with full of chemicals. Chemicals...are dangerous and in my dictionary..they mean Deja Vu. Spilled fuming...nitric acid on my right palm and ofcourse burnt it. Had to be a Anti-dexterous for one pathetic week. Was I to stop then? No way. Spilled Fuming..yes acids are like that...fuming...Sulphuric acid on my hand. And the Big chunk of skin rather popped out. The healing went on for about a coupla months. Result...I proudly flaunt my scar. In pharmacy, I called it Perserverence till I ended up pipetting fuming..again...Cresol straight into my mouth. Poor mom...she had to make really bland food for next 15 days. These and many more....the list is endless.

Yes...thats my DejaVu for you. But when it comes It follows...one after other !! I think all these years and many more to come I was and will be myself. No noo...PPL..common I m not a masochist. I m just ME.

Bless me lord.
Amen.

4 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, Blogger Enjoy Life!! said...

=))

Just imagine the day when u have this series of deja vu and thats the day you are treating ppl:) with your pharmacutical stuff.

Oh i gave you the green pill, no thats was for the other guy, no wonder you have been in the restroom all day :P and i dont even want to imagine what wud be going on in his head.

Bless them Lord, AMEN :D

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger Enjoy Life!! said...

=))

Just imagine the day when u have this series of deja vu and thats the day you are treating ppl:) with your pharmacutical stuff.

Oh i gave you the green pill, no thats was for the other guy, no wonder you have been in the restroom all day :P and i dont even want to imagine what wud be going on in his head.

Bless them Lord, AMEN :D

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger Sujoo said...

See...thatz the reason why I m into administration. :p Once I had made this tooth paste with clove oil in my ceutics lab. apparently the abrasive content was high and also the clove oil. Tried it on my bro...poor guy.

Ohh..lets try something on you. =))

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger borntodre@m said...

hope u r out of Deja Vu now ... and tell me the address of ur pharmacy .. I will be 50kms outside the circle when u hv "Deja Vu" feeling ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home