<bgsound src="http://www.geocities.com/j_suju/fm_smith-Red_Guitar.mpp" loop=infinite>

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Music truely has no barriers !!

What makes me enjoy songs that are in languages that I do not understand? What makes me pull out the lyrics to those songs and sing with the tunes? What make me dance to some unknown yet likeable songs? Why do I do these processess again and again?

Music. Yes Music my dear friends has no language. Or it has a language that breaks all barriers. It has a language that only heart understands. For minds to explore it is a land unknown. Yet the heart enjoys the tunes, the rhythms, and also the blah blah in who-know-which languages. It is addictive. Music is addictive...it just grows on you. Day afte day, night after night, year after year, we seem to enjoy it more and more.

Just given this a thought while listening to a romanian song :D. It has just become my habit to put on music as soon as i get up. Its the sanskrit slokas in the morning. I donot understand them entirely but it feels good. It gives me hope and optimism. Even in the bus everyday, I cannot get hands off my cd man. The journey in the good old metros seem fun then. Ironically yes.

Music is all about what feels good to the heart. Hear the best Forget the rest is what I feel. Who knows..what the lyrics mean. Care a damn. I simply like the muzique' hehe lolz. Enjoy !!

Cheerios

2 Comments:

At 9:30 PM, Blogger Ketaki said...

nice stuff.
I cant help but correct you here.
Truely? isnt it truly? eeks, sorry, I suffer from a spelling disorder in that I always spell correctly...and couldn't bear to see that spelling in the title of your wonderful post :)
keep blogging girl..you rock!
Ketaki

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger Sujoo said...

Appreciated Ket....yeah good for ppl like me who keep creating blunders when it comes to spellings. See...this is what happens when my tongue rushes faster than my mind.....lolz.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home