<bgsound src="http://www.geocities.com/j_suju/fm_smith-Red_Guitar.mpp" loop=infinite>

Friday, April 15, 2005

Joie de Vivre !!

It is indeed strange how homo sapiens can find themselves exaltated by trivial happenings around them !! I being a simple person to the core, find myself mused and pleased by triflest of incidences that come along my way. Over these years, not so many though..lolz..I have learnt that "JOIE DE VIVRE" ...the joy of life lies in cherishing these cherubic subtle moments. Some find it a quotidian. And hence, according to me such people not only fail to distinguish minuscle moments but also fail to enjoy them.

What pleases me? Good question. Small things..yet many. To name a few..just had a nice telephone chat with my roommate. That made me happy. And look..here I am writing about it. It also brought a smile on my face. Look there...U can see that in the pic..lolz. So now u might think..that I am "On my mind and next on my mouth" kind of a girl. Yes. True indeed. I like to share happiness to be happy. See, if you circumspect what I am saying u will find that happiness is an currency, where the more u spend it and give it in a charity, the more you will own. Also, u donot have to worry about bankrupcy ..lolz. Also, charity begins at home. True..aint it. So first we should ourselves learn to be happy and make our world a better place. Cliche' but verily true.

Today, I had this meeting about my thesis proposal at about 7:30 am. I had to drag myself to the conference room to be able to initiate the process. On my way, I suddently enjoyed the breeze of fresh air, with greenery around me. I was infact enjoying my early day !! Hmm...although it made me sleep in the grad room ....lolz.

But then..did some nice stuff at home, which I was procrastinating for quite some time now. Gym and Yoga !!! Yeah. Everytime I make an entrance in the gym, ppl stare at me and give me a "Hey gurl....do u wanna disappear ??? " kinda look. Lolz....infact...rofl. Bcoz ppl who know me they know that I am pettite but a "Burn-da-damn-Calories" lover. I thoroughly enjoyed my tryst with gym today, and after a long time too. And, since I decided to go to gym regularly..if time permits, I added my calorie total today by relishing a sweet cake !!! .....lolz.

Played some kwl songs today, and found myself tapping my feet and dancing. Suddenly found brinda enjoying it too. Rare Sight..came out from my mouth and kavz nodded. It made Bri smile and me too. Went for a coffee with Kavita later on. Maza aya..:) We had taken two different frappuchinos...but realized that we were relishing each other's coffee =))

Coming back to my theme of today's blog - joie de vivre, it truely is, if u are out there to reach for it !!!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 11:42 PM, Blogger Enjoy Life!! said...

What makes u happy--- talking in a languge no one understands, using an emoticon in every sentance you type on yahoo, "EATING" and playing literati. That list is the understatement of the century. :P

But ya, you are one person who is born for just one thing-- to show her battisi :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home