<bgsound src="http://www.geocities.com/j_suju/fm_smith-Red_Guitar.mpp" loop=infinite>

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

How Much More Gruelling it Can Be !!

Goshhh........it was a dead tiring day.

Got up early in the morning. After having a nice refreshing bath for an hour, I was on my toes to start my day anew. The beginning was quite exciting, as my TA was going to end today. Couldn't be more happy. Me and Kavz were already excited about it from yesterday. Made nice masala tea..yea guys..Coffee is just not my cuppa tea !! lolzzz. Had a rich breakfast with toasted bread and hazelnut cream. Deepti and me were having our breakfast whilst enjoy our morning "Jane Poley Show". The issue discussed today was really heartfelt and touching. Dragged my self to the closet and got ready.

We both rushed to her car and were on our way to school. Who know what lies ahead. And even if we knew, we wouldnot enjoy our trists with each facet of destiny. The car got stalled in the midst of the road a traffic signal. No paraphernalia to jump start the car. Stuck in the middle of the road we were helpless. Came out..waved at others to help...all in vain and take a different lane so that no one would hit us. Called up Saurabh..to come to our rescue. He was on his way, when the car again started. We thought..okay good. Again after moving to the next signal just the same. Arrrrggggghhhhhh.....man..it was one hour now since we left for school. The same efforts to put the car back in motions continued. The dying car wasn't responding. A nice gentlmen came and tried to help us nearly for an hour. Jason just came in and suggested us some ideas. Called the towers. Helplessly waited waited and waited for them in the sun. Finally managed to tow the car to a nearby garage. Jason dropped me at school.

The next thing i know..that i have 10 min to have lunch and run for TA. Voila'...in time..ready for it. Rushed to the lab and arranged the stuff for the exams. By the time I came out, it was five and I was hungry. Yeah..true that doesnt rhyme but that was the case. Did some chit chat and rushed for cinnamon roll. Kwl.

Bri did her proposal defence. Nandan had cracked an awesome joke about it and we all were just laughing and sinking in our seats. In the evening just the three of us in the grad room or rather school..me kavz and bri. Wow..put on some funky new bollywood songs. And just freaked out. Till the last gasp of breath. Mann...we all were celebrating !!

Took the bus..rushed home. And then Sumesh came to pick me and deepti to get back the car. Picked it..paid some handsome price for it and rushed to Fiesta. Grocery shopping is addictive. hehe...can't explain it. But I love it. Picked up some rice noodles. I made mushroom and peas curry and deepti made the noodles. Relished the dinner while watching "David Letterman Show". Hmm..on a second thought, even I have started to feel that we have been watching Reality Shows a lot. Anyways, after the dinner arranged the groceries. Conversed with Mona and deepti and she made jokes on me....lolz.

Now writing the blog, with plans of enjoying my delicious bite of icecream once this is accomplished. And then...straight to doze off.

Dead tired by now. But cannot put off the Ice cream idea !! hehe..lolz.

Really..how much more gruelling yet exciting can it be !! And by this time u couldnot be more tired....Veni Vicci...zzzzzz..(I came, I saw, and Zzzzzzz) lolzz.

Cheerios

1 Comments:

At 12:55 AM, Blogger Enjoy Life!! said...

Baby's Day Out :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home