<bgsound src="http://www.geocities.com/j_suju/fm_smith-Red_Guitar.mpp" loop=infinite>

Friday, April 08, 2005

Gudi Padwa

The time has come once again to wish all the maharashtrians a "Happy New Year". The way it is said in marathi is "Nava varshyacha hardik shubhechcha". Well, it does come every year, but then all of us care about the english calender new year. Never really bothered about celebrating this day but caring about the kinda of sweet delicacy I wanna eat. Had those fights with my lil bro as to what to eat. And as expected mom would yell "Atleast donot fight on this auspicious day". But who cared. Only the food mattered. Now being in US, I really wanna celebrate it and to the fullest. Wanna call my my family, relatives, and friends and scream out to them .."Happy New Year"...heheheh. Yea. thats a side effect of my sinus meds - call it Temporary Euphoria. Lolzz...jokes apart, I am really planning it to make tomorrow my day !!!! Amen !!

1 Comments:

At 10:35 PM, Blogger borntodre@m said...

Nav Varshachya HarDik Shubhechchha! Food ..hmm ...Missing Shrikhand n' Basundi here ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home