<bgsound src="http://www.geocities.com/j_suju/fm_smith-Red_Guitar.mpp" loop=infinite>

Friday, April 08, 2005

Addicted !!

Yesterday could be totally called a scrabble day...err Literati in Yahoo terms. I knew for sure I liked it but then who knew I would be hooked on to it..:D !! Played literati all day yesterday. With Puneet - twice and with mrugu - n times. Poor Mrugu, everytime he scores a move his yahoo hangs =)) and has to start over again. It was absolute fun. No words to describe why I still like word formation games :D. Mrugu chided me all the time saying "You have always been competing with me"...and we both started laughing. Yeah..the yahoo way..ROFL !!

Between those frolic games, once came along some tension. Emergency. Cold War. Ego retreat...gosh. Cannot describe it here. Otherwise I will be dead. Had to quit the game and neutralize the situation. Whoof....got it done. And relaxed. I understood what it feels like being sandwiched between the ego clashes of two kiddish elders. :(

Sunny dropped by and we had a good chat. Mrugu was still waiting for me to make take my turn in literrati...poor dude. lolz...he had to wait a long. After all, Once I start talking.......okie I wont end the sentence. You only decide :p.

Hail to the literatti !!

1 Comments:

At 10:12 PM, Blogger Enjoy Life!! said...

once u start talking, only that emergency can make u take a break, mind u i said take a break, not "stop" :P

let me know when is the next time u wish to loose in literati ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home