<bgsound src="http://www.geocities.com/j_suju/fm_smith-Red_Guitar.mpp" loop=infinite>

Sunday, March 27, 2005

A Warm Welcom to My Blog !!

Bienvenue.....Wilkommen.....Namaste......Welcome...

Surprised ??

Yeah, for people who know me, won't be astonished to see me speaking short words and phrases in French, German, Spanish, and many more. I like to learn different languages, explore different worlds, and conquer different hearts. And for those who are still figuring it out, I am Sujata Jayawant. Currently pursuing Masters in Pharmacy Administration at the University of Houston, United States.

Finally, not only gave a serious thought of creating my own blog, but also succeeded in posting my first post !! I seriously believe that we just need to take an initiative, get that one step going and the rest is taken care of. C'est la vie..Thats life !! Life, life, and more life. Its the essence of our very existence and needless to say, my thinking revolves round the pragmatism sought in it.

Before I make an exit, a quick cameo. A thought I happened to casually write, but started believing in it as experiences unearthed its deepest meaning and it now is one of the principles of my way of life.

"ADJUSTMENT IS THE QUINTESSENCE OF EVERY FLOURISHNG RELATIONSHIP"

What say ya? Keep visiting for more food for thought....Food..hunh...I'm hungry. Gotta reaallly grab a bite. :)

Adios Amigos.

2 Comments:

At 8:43 PM, Blogger Enjoy Life!! said...

welcome to the world of blogging. hope to see stuff getting populated here on a regular basis

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

welcome to the 'blogosphere'- where everybody shines!

peace
bodhi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home